Zara goes online.

At last!! In the nick of time, Zara gets its own onlineshop early in September. I always thought I will never live to see that happening. It makes me perfectly happy. Well, at least almost. You should know that I am searching for these special blue chinos with brown suspenders for so long now. And the last two days, I was shopping in four different Zara shops in three different cities just to find these in my size.



 

 So, these are not by Zara (but by American Vintage) and so I guess you have a clue now which pants I meant. Hopefully, I'll get them in Zara's onlineshop as it is sooo difficult to find them in the stores in my size. Keep your finger's crossed for me.


P.s.: In the meantime, I got them :D
Today, I found my suspender pants in Mayence, of course Zara.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online