Hindi Movie "It’s My Life" Wallpapers Online

Hindi Movie


Plot
It’s My Life sees Shashank learning to stand up for himself.

Shashank’s father is domineering and he does what is told. He gets engaged to a rich woman whom his father chooses. But he falls in love with a not-so-rich girl, Natalie.

Movie Details
Genre: Romance
Language: Hindi
Release date and status: Releasing on Nov 30, 2010

Cast                                                     
Genelia D'Souza - Natalie
Nana Patekar
Harman Baweja - Shashank

Production Credits

Director: Anees Bazmee
Producer: Boney Kapoor , Sridevi
Written by: Bhaskar , Jayam Raja



Tags: Watch  It’s My Life Online, Watch Hindi Movie online, Latest Hindi Movies, It’s My Life Hindi Movie, It’s My Life Wallpapers, It’s My Life Trailers, Hindi Movie "It’s My Life" Wallpapers Online
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online