Ranveer Singh: Anushka and I are very good friends

The newcomer in Bollywood Ranveer Singh recently made his debut in Band Baaja Baaraat opposite Anushka Sharma and confirmed that they both are very good friends. He does not bother about the rumors, which claim that they both are romantically involved. Ranveer told, “She and I are very god friends. How do I change the truth just because it sounds clichéd? Neither of us are affected about what people are saying.”
As for the rumors that are floating in the air these days, he says, “I was too much into my work to even pay attention to the rumors. I just want to perform well and this has been my only concern. In fact, I was casually dating a girl and a call from Yashraj changed my life. So far I have never been in a serious relationship and my career has just started.”
He continued saying, “We come from different schools of filmmaking. I am a trained actor and she has never been to an acting school. As a model she has faced the camera several times and is two films older to me. She is a one-take actor and I believe in a lot of rehearsal, which was the only thing that annoyed Anushka the most. Because her first take was always the best. We had to come to a middle ground before we both could take off. Now, I feel that I was rehearsing more than required because it was my first movie. She is the one who taught me how to be spontaneous. But the fact is we had to be complete loggerheads on screen and this was helped with our constant friction on the sets regarding the approach of acting.”
When asked about his first release Band Baaja Baaraat he says, “I think after this movie I have to do something with a completely contrasting character. Someone who is not opinionated, loud and unsophisticated.”
One call from Yashraj changed my life, “It was completely out of the blue from the casting director Shanu Sharma. I distinctly remember that I was out on a date and that day Shanu kept calling me. I tried to avoid her calls for as long as I could because I had different things on my mind that moment. Imagine if I had not received her call from Yashraj that day for a fling, which had lasted only for ten days! Anyways the next day I went to Yashraj and did two scenes and they gave a call back within three days. Later, Adi Sir told me that he had made up his mind about me immediately.”
There have been rumors that his father had financed the film, he says, “Yes such rumors do hurt me a lot. And such ugly things take away my pleasure of being the first solo hero to be launched by Yashraj. The pride of my family that I made it on my own got blunted, it was like snatching my little achievement from me. I am proud of myself and I believe in destiny so no rumor can even affect me.”
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online