Katrina-Salman Tu hi mera dost!

Hi da hi my rasile rasgullas! How's the week going with you? To say that the going's pretty hectic for moi would be to state the obvious... Considering that my informers buzz me on Graham Bell's invention at the crack of dawn and there's no stopping the garma garam gupshup. And if you ask me, I just can't get enough of all the chatpata information that I'm treated with all day. So read on for your dose of daily goss...
Okay, we do know that a lot has been said and written about Katrina Kaif's break up with Salman Khan, their friendship continues to be strong as ever. So much so that Sher Lock Holmes tells me that their song "Tu hi meri dost" or something such from Yuuvraaj couldn't suit them better.
Matlab? I'm informed that after receiving her trophy at the Stardust Awards on Sunday evening, the lissome lass rushed straight to her hunky buddy, who was rehearsing his act in between their vanity vans. Bas, aur kya? Sallu stopped in his steps and gave her a warm hug, congratulating her winning the award.
Then, he called for coffee which they sipped in-between their leisurely conversation that seemed to go on and on. After about half an hour, Kat gave him another warm hug and left to give bytes. My super sleuth remarks that her excitement was akin to what one feels when one is eager to share one's biggest joy with one's best friend. Wonder what Ranbir Kapoor has to say to that. Or shouldn't I ask?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online