Just drop-dead gorgeous


Hey gals,
I just came across these wonderful, stylish, colored, upbeat, magnificent (maybe I am spluttering) color props by free people. They announced their new colour line via facebook and I couldn't yet avert my eyes of this summerly articles of clothing. On top, they designed some beautiful accessories, which look fabulous in combination with the garment.


By hook or by crook: I want them. Nevertheless, I think they're quite pricy. The blue Costa Besace bag on the left is prohibitive ($448). But the Coral Cluster Ring is definitely a MUST-HAVE. I posted some "color props" underneath, so what's your favorite?
© FREE PEOPLE
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online