Are you a man repeller?


Leandra Medine recently posted an article about Mr. Kate's jewelry which gave reason to me to report about that unique lifestyle brand [click]. Today, I wanna talk a bit more about Leandra herself, as she and her blog are truly amazing. Within' one year, the New-York based fashion blogger causes tongues to wag with her blog concept: She highlights cloths that so many fashionistas love and guys just abominate, like harem trousers, jumpsuits, big shoulder pads, jewellery that could double as weaponry, and clogs. But altough her styles are out-of-the-way for guys, her outfits catch on.




I really like her definition and how she goes through with her motto. I would have to work up the courage to follow her suit, although I really lve fashion. But many pieces are just unwearable in everyday life (my boyfriend would call me crazy). So, I am no good for being a man repeller myself. Are you??

Click underneath to see more "man repelling" outfits. And click [here] to got to Leandra's blog.








Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online