Oneiric city of style



New York is definitely the place to be - at least in the matter of style. Some impressive snapshots were now taken by trendland for Sportsgirl Australia. They hit the road to catch some unique fashion impressions at NYCs hippest neighborhoods - and they suceeded in making me jealous. Compared to Cologne, NYC is more adventurous, more open-minded to cultural influences and totally happening. But unfortunately, I am not there, so I have to settle for Cologne's fashion habits. What a bummer but I am not able to help it. Umm, well maybe it's possible for me to resident there the next year while doing my exchange semester. Anyway, everything at the proper time.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online