‘Ah! men’ Sonam Kapoor on the men in her life on screen


‘Ah! men’

Sonam Kapoor on the men in her life on screen

MEENA IYER Times News Network

Despite her two films, Saawariya and Delhi 6, not making way for her at the box office, Sonam Kapoor is still counted among Bollywood’s more sensational leading ladies. She did manage to pick up accolades for her two performances and is being closely watched by the big daddies of cinema because she has talent in abundance... not to mention that ‘it’ quality to make her soar. In one of those off-the-cuff interviews, Sonam talks to BT about her leading men, and her varying chemistry with each of them...
Ranbir Kapoor





My chemistry with Ranbir is special. Ranbir will also always be the most special costar in my life because he is my first hero. After Saawariya I was offered a couple of films with him but if we haven’t worked together, it is because I’ve decided that when we do team up it must be for something sensational. I don’t want to do a multiple heroine project with him. Both of us must have equal parts.
Imran Khan
Shooting for I Hate Luv
Stories is a riot. Imran and I are like two puppies always getting at each other. Our pairing is similar to the Dimple Kapadia-Rishi Kapoor one in Bobby. We’re both young, we’re constantly pulling each others’ legs on the set. It’s a young, fun pairing that is vibrant.
Abhay Deol
He’s a fabulous performer. Aisha wouldn’t be the same without Abhay in it. He keeps feeding me humus with carrots/cucumber. And I find our chemistry similar to the Julia Roberts-Richard Gere one in Pretty Woman. Abhay is more mature and grounded than I am. Also he is very intelligent. I love spending time with him on sets.
Abhishek Bachchan
Well, what can I say? I think I played the perfect Bittu to him in Delhi 6. We haven’t been offered any other film together as yet. Those reports that I was offered Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se before Deepika Padukone signed it, are untrue. Of course, I’d love to work with Abhishek again.



MAN TALK: Sonam Kapoor, (right) Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan and Abhay Deol.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online