A WORLD RECORD




It is the first time in the history of Indian cinema that the audience will not get to see the face of the real actor. This is challenging especially when that actor happens to be the most famous Indian actor alive — Amitabh Bachchan. Reliance BIG Entertainment’s Paa, directed by R Balki and releasing worldwide on December 4, also has another first. It will be the first time in the history of world cinema that a father-son team have worked in a film, but in a role reversal. Yet, Bachchan says that Paa is not the most challenging role he has attempted. “I hate to categorise any effort that I make or any role that is given to me,” says the Big B. “I would like to believe that each role that I have done is important.

Paa is recent and it has required a lot of physicality. It has not been the most normal of roles that I have done. So for the moment, I would yes, playing Auro in Paa has been a good challenge. But I hope there will be an even more challenging roles tomorrow. And I hope these challenges keep coming because we creative artistes rely a lot on these.” 
ANOTHER CHALLENGE: A still from Paa 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online