Imran Khan is one of the busiest actors in Bollywood.


Imran Khan is one of the busiest actors in Bollywood. In January 2010, he got engaged with his long time girlfriend, Avantika Malik but the engagement took place during Imran Khan’s busy shooting schedule. The next day after his engagement, he flew to New Zealand for shooting. So, Imran Khan has decided to finish all his work and then get married and take a long vacation. He said:

“So, I had a word with Avantika and we spoke to our parents and decided that we won’t marry this year. I will wrap up everything and then concentrate single-mindedly on my wedding. It is a special occasion and I don’t want to think about anything else. I will take a month and a half’s break for my wedding.”

Imran Khan and Avantika Malilk got engaged on January 16, 2010. The ceremony took place at the Malik family farmhouse in Karjat. The couple decided to get married next year after Imran Khan finishes all his work. Some of Imran Khan’s major projects are I Hate Love Stories, Break Ke Baad, Delhi Belly. I Hate Love Stories will be produced by Karan Johar. In this movie, Imran Khan will work with Sonam Kapoor. In Break Ke Baad, he will be paired up with Deepika Padukone. In Delhi Belly Imran Khan will work with his uncle, Aamir Khan.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online