Releasing May 7, ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’ is a poignant story of two siblings

Darsheel Safary


“I don’t know whether I will be an actor or not, but I want to make a different identity for myself,” Darsheel said.


When asked how different was it shooting for ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’ to ‘Taare Zameen Par’, the 13-year-old said:
“It (’Bumm Bumm Bole’) was very fast and very quick. He (Priyadarshan) used to explain everything very fast and the sets were all ready.”
Releasing May 7, ‘Bumm Bumm Bole’ is a poignant story of two siblings, their dilemmas and how they fight their way to overcome them.
He will also be seen in Walt Disney’s ‘Zokkomon’ as a superhero. Debutant Satyajit Bhatkal has directed the film.
“I have completed shooting ‘Zokkomon’, it was real fun.”
Darsheel doesn’t let his studies take a back seat.
“I do all the shootings during my vacations and sometime in the weekends.”
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online