Football fever? Not quite!

Football fever? Not quite!
If you think football is the most popular game in the world, think again! It seems the game doesn't provide an adrenaline rush to quite a few people...
Kritika Kapoor
If you get your head snapped off each time someone says 'soccer', or if you are the Scrooge of FIFA who screams 'Bah! Humbug!' at everyone trying to spread the football cheer, then you are not alone.
TV actor Urvashi Dholakia says, "My son is a big fan of the game and so I end up watching it with him. But given a choice I would rather go out with friends or watch something else on TV."
Meanwhile, for TV actor Sanjeeda Sheikh, football loses out to sleep. "I have found the perfect thing to do on the day of the matches. I'll catch up with some much-needed sleep," she says.
Another TV actor Smriti Irani, who will reluctantly watch the matches because her family members do so, says, "I would rather be cheering for Sachin Tendulkar any day!"
Actor Dipannita Sharma-Atwal says, "I would do anything but watch football. My husband hogs the TV and that really annoys me. Though there are a lot of football-related events this month, nothing can make me go and watch the game."
Actor Sonal Chauhan, meanwhile, has some advice for all those running away from the FIFA hysteria: "Hang out with like-minded people and leave the soccer fans alone. I'd rather shop, watch movies or dine with friends."
RJ Tarana Raja seems to have found the perfect cure for her football blues. "My husband is completely crazy when it comes to football and so I have abandoned him for a month. I will be going to Hong Kong and Goa with my friends. A healthy dose of girls' night outs should help me," she ends.
k_kritika@dnaindia.net
Source:   www.3dsyndication.com   
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online