A quick bite that left a bad taste in Imran's mouth

A quick bite that left a bad taste in Imran`s mouthA quick bite left Imran Khan with a bad taste in the mouth... quite literally. The actor, who was in the UK on Friday for the promotions of his film I Hate Luv Storys took ill after tucking into an English pie. He felt queasy and began throwing up soon after.

He muses, "There was something wrong with the pie, " adding that, "that place did look a bit shady, " in retrospect. The actor received medical attention and is now better.

dds Imran, "We reached London early Friday morning. After we checked into the hotel, I went out for a bit. There was a restaurant close by and I settled for a pie. Back in the hotel, I started feeling uncomfortable. I could barely manage a single interview, as I would keep throwing up. I felt terrible all day."

On Saturday, Aamir Khan's nephew took off for Dubai for another round of the film's promotions. "I don't know how I endured the flight but as soon as we landed we had to head for an event at a nightclub. By then, I was feeling worse. I had to consult a doctor whose medication brought immense relief. During all this, my blood pressure also dipped."

The young actor has been travelling with I Hate Luv Storys co-star Sonam Kapoor for the past several days and therefore, has been eating out. He insists, "I am not the type who falls sick after eating out. I have a strong constitution. Guess it just wasn't my day."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online