Bipasha Basu not upset about her chopped role in ‘Aakrosh’

Bipasha Basu has been in this industry for long and has given ample evidence of her professional attitude in quite a few occasions but her cool and understanding attitude this time has really bowled us over. Apparently, her latest release ‘Aakrosh’ has her in a very understated role and her character is greatly overshadowed by Ajay Devgan’s in the film, but the actress very maturely explains the situation saying, “I knew from the start that my role was comparatively small. But I wanted to be part of this film because I believed in it. When I saw the complete film for the first time with my family and friends earlier this week I realized my role had been edited out even more. Now I’m hardly there. Important things that I had shot have been removed.”
In times when relations get sour in cases like this when an actor’s role get chopped off without information, Bips not only accepted the shock gracefully but also made her well-wishers understand when they seemed to be upset about this. The actress said, “I quickly took charge of the situation in the theatre and told them to watch Aakrosh as an Ajay Devgn film. I told my friends, ‘Hey guys. just enjoy the film for Ajay. Forget I’m there’. Sometimes it’s important to be part of a film that says something important.
We live in the cities and half the time we don’t even know what’s going on in the backward areas. We city folks live a blinkered life. As an actor I am ashamed to say I’m not aware of the world as much as I should be.”
“Though my role is the blink-and-miss kind I’ve no regrets about doing it. The greatest of actors do walk-on parts when they believe in a project. Aamir Khan entered Taare Zameen Par at mid-point. And John (Abraham) insisted on being a small part of Sooni Taraporewala’s Little Zizou because it was about football,” she adds.
bipasha basu skirt
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online