Shah Rukh Khan takes 300 feet plunge for Don 2


Post Ra.One, it seems like Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is yet to come out of his superhero persona. After doing some death-defying stunts for sci-fi thriller Ra.One, the actor took the challenge again with a 300 feet plunge while shooting for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2 in Berlin.
Shahrukh recently tweeted about this incident as “Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don… because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees… ha ha.”
“My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it,” he added.
@IAMSRK Shine on while we wait eagerly for the release of your forthcoming movies.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online