Mallika seeks a snake’s good fortune in Kerala


There’s something about an imminent release that gets bollywood stars to channel their inner devotee. Perhaps in an attempt to prove she is one – devotee, not actor- Mallika Sherawat visited the Mannarasala temple in Kerala’s Alappuzha district recently.
There was a happy real life- reel life confluence in her visit. The temple honours snakes, and Bollywood Actress Mallika Sherawat plays half-woman, half-snake in her forthcoming Bollywood Film, “Hisss“.
“I have come here to give my respects to the snake god. It’s after 24 years that a film on naag-naagin is coming up, so I prayed that the film does well,” said Mallika Sherawat, not hissing.  “The media, my fans gave me such a gr8 welcome home @ the airport, even at 2AM! I m humbled,” she posted a message on microblogging site Twitter.
Directed by Jennifer Lynch, “Hisss” also stars Irrfan Khan and Divya Dutta. The movie has also been dubbed into 3 regional languages including Malayalam.
A large part of the Bollywood Movie Hisss was shot in Kerala, and now Mallika Sherawat hopes Kerala will give her a shot.
“I have great respect for Mohanalalji and Shobhana. I would love to do a Malayalam movie,” she says. “It has to be a good role though,” she adds, without a trace of irony.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online