Dont call me ‘Ash’ says Aishwarya


It seems that Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is tired of people addressing her by her nickname ‘Ash’ and has requested them to call her by her full name.
Recently, while talking to reporters Aishwarya Rai said “When I joined the industry, people initially used to say they have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so they started calling me ‘Ash’. But now, it has been years and I guess, everyone can pronounce it properly.” Aishwarya adds “So I would appreciate, if you people address me by my name – Aishwarya.”
The model-turned-actress walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the ongoing HDIL-India Couture Week and thanked her husband Abhishek for bringing the name issue in the forefront. It is believed that Abhishek too had recently requested some journalists to refer to her by her full name.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online