I don't want to die a virgin

I don`t want to die a virginNeetu Chandra's attempt to garner some spotlight with her steamy photo shoot hasn't helped her much. Now the ‘Traffic-Signal’ babe is once again in news for her fear regarding virginity.

According to a leading daily, the sexy actress is often heard moaning, "I wish, I don't die a virgin."

Chandra is out of work at present and often seen frequenting clinics for her skin treatment, which turned blue because of excess weight shedding problem.

Neetu who grabbed eyeballs after her photo session with model Krishika Gupta for a men's magazine also rubbishes protests against her for allegedly promoting lesbianism.

Talking to the journos she asks, "Do you see any lip locks here? Any body rubbing? This is just a contemporary adaptation of Ajanta and Ellora. It’s only about my expressions. Instead of those provocative expressions, if I’d just laughed or smiled, it may have well been a volleyball or basketball lying next to me."

She adds, "I very much knew what I was doing and never got carried away. But if there’s even an iota of doubt in anyone’s mind, let me make it clear once and for all that I’m not a lesbo.”
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online