Salman Khan finds a new love- Laxmi

It’s strange but true. Salman Khan’s love for humanity has turned towards horses. This love has compelled him to buy two for his farm horse. The love story began during the shoot of Veer.

“In the midst of many horses, one horse that stood out was this one named Laxmi. She became my favorite and I was so attached to her that I must have fed her more biscuits than I have eaten in my entire life!

We had the poor villagers all around while shooting who wouldn’t get proper water etc and here I had this horse eating biscuits all the time. So the next thing huge biscuit packets started coming for the all the children there, ” exclaims Salman.

He goes on to add, “Incidentally, when we were not shooting for Veer, Laxmi was shooting for some other film where she fell into a pond and nearly died. Fortunately, she survived and came back to shoot with me on Veer. This time she was scared and shy and it toll a lot to get rid of her fear.”

Salman further adds, ”The best part was by the time we were done with the shoot of the film, everybody had become so attached to their horses that we were in conversation more with the horses than with each other!

“My love for horses has grown so much after shooting for Veer that I have decided to buy two horses for my farmhouse, ” signs off Salman with a smile.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online