Katrina to appear on TV more often

Of all the Bollywood belles, Katrina Kaif is one beauty who has been making frequent small screen visits. And going by the actress’ latest plans, her TV stints are set to get bigger. Kat is geared up to become a regular TV face and will be seen gracing even bigger and better reality shows.
However, Kat’s latest fixation for TV is not a publicity stunt but is motivated by a good cause. As per reports, the massive remunerations Katrina bags from her TV stints are being diverted to her mother’s charity. And it’s not the first time that the actress has pitched in for the noble effort.
Sources tell us that the actress` cheque from her first game-show appearance bought the first ambulance for Mercy Home and orphanage run by her mother Susan. Furthermore, the moolah she made through her appearances on ‘10 Ka Dum’ and ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ went to the orphanage as well.
Buzz now states that Katrina is negotiating for a couple of other reality/music shows. Confirming the news, Katrina said, “It’s all for my mother`s charity work. Otherwise, I wouldn`t be interested in television appearances.”
Talking about her philanthropist efforts, Katrina said, “Normally one doesn`t like to speak on one`s charity work. It`s a bit cheesy. But since people have been asking why I`m seen on so many shows, I`ve to admit that I`ve been lending my mom a helping hand with her orphanage. I`m lucky enough to let my mother make sure my charitable donations are used in the best way.”
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online