Namitha in half sari



  • Almost every producer or director who signs up south siren Namitha for a film wants the bombshell to slip into a swimwear. Even when the role is of a girl-next-door, a raunchy song or a dream sequence featuring Namitha in skimpy outfits and flaunting what she’s famous for is inevitably squeezed in.

    So, lyricist-actor Snehan’s grouch that he wants to see Namitha in traditional costume of girls in Tamil Nadu wasn’t without reason.

    At the audio launch of the upcoming Namitha-starrer ‘Nil Gavani Ennai Kadhalai’, Snehan said, “I want to see Namitha wearing pavadai thavani in a film. I’m sure that’ll be a hit among village girls.”

    Smiling, Namitha responded to Snehan: “I’m willing to do roles where I have to wear a half sari. But, which director is willing to offer me such roles?”

    The hottie added that ‘Nil Gavani’ is different from other films that solely focus on her sex appeal.

    “I’m glad that in Nil Gavani..., I have been offered a role where I’m completely clothed. But, to add glamour, there are some hot numbers,” she revealed.

    Well, the hot numbers always find a way in.

  • Contas Premium
    Compartilhe este filme: :

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
    Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

    CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online