Wincing in pain Katrina leaves India

Wincing in pain Katrina leaves India

The healing process after her surgery last week is yet not even half-complete. But Katrina Kaif, recovering quietly from surgery at her Mumbai home, stubbornly decided to go and join her family in London for the annual Christmas-New Year vacation which she had promised herself for months now.

Katrina flew out of Mumbai early Wednesday morning after getting a reluctant go-ahead from her doctors at Breach Candy hospital.

Wincing in pain she said a few hours before departure, “The pain will remain for a while. But the process of healing is on. I got my doctor’s consent in Mumbai and I’ve another doctor in London who’s fully aware of my condition. The doctors said the pain will be the same in Mumbai or London. And as long as I’m very careful about not exerting myself I’ll be fine. So I’m off.”

Katrina had gone into a depression earlier during the week when she felt she wouldn’t be able to join her sisters and brother in London because of her medical condition.

On Tuesday after visiting the doctors Katrina and her mother took a decision.

Said Katrina, “I can’t exert myself, can’t dance around or be boisterous. But that’s okay. Because our family is in any case not the dancing type. I just want to be with my sister’s little boy take him to the toy stores in London and buy him everything he wants.”

Katrina returns to Mumbai in the first week of January, hopefully fully healed. “Luckily I’ve a doctor in London who knows how to look after me. So basically I’m just moving into a happier state of mind by being close to the people I love. That would help me heal quicker….Wish me luck.”

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Bollywood Actresses - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online